Available in the Main Service Queue module, these included options are ideal for organizations that encourage referrals and cross-selling and want to measure both staff behavior and the number of sales successes.
Referrals are easily recorded at the time the branch visitor is entered into Better Lobby. The referral status is then displayed in both the Lobby queue notes and automatically included in the Conclusion Notes without requiring additional user effort (i.e. "referral from Mary Hanson").
Cross-selling activity is recorded at completion of the service when completing the Service Conclusion Notes in Better Lobby. Multiple entries may be made and are also included in the Conclusion notes automatically.
A number of real-time management reports are available and exported to a variety of file types including PDF, Excel, print and others. Custom reports may also be created.
- Better Lobby Overview
- Traditional & Retail Branch Use
- Modules Overview
- Main Service Queue
- Main Service Queue - Benefits
- Main Service Queue - Features
- Staff Availability & Productivity
- Referrals & Cross-sell Tracking
- Wall Display of Main Service Queue
- Kiosk for Self Check-in and Concierge
- Online Queuing of Visits
- Branch Appointments Modules
- Branch Appointment Calendar
- Mobile Appointment Booking Tool
- Flexible Branches Video Meetings
- Solution Cost