Members expect their credit union to value their time. Better Lobby Online Queuing Module helps meet that expectation.
Online Queuing enables branch visitors to place their name in the Main Service Queue (for walk-in service) before arriving at the branch so that they spend less time waiting in the lobby for service. Branch management benefits by seeing walk-in volume shortly before it occurs, allowing them to better manage the timing of staff lunch and breaks.
It’s easy to use - visitors select a branch to visit online, place their name in the queue, and receive a confirming message by text. At the branch, they either notify staff of their arrival or enter a four digit confirmation code at the self check-in kiosk.
Online Queuing provides a clear indication of the visitors that are soon to arrive at the branch enabling branch managers to better manage the timing of staff lunches and breaks.
- Better Lobby Overview
- Traditional & Retail Branch Use
- Modules Overview
- Main Service Queue
- Main Service Queue - Benefits
- Main Service Queue - Features
- Staff Availability & Productivity
- Referrals & Cross-sell Tracking
- Wall Display of Main Service Queue
- Kiosk for Self Check-in and Concierge
- Online Queuing of Visits
- Branch Appointments Modules
- Branch Appointment Calendar
- Mobile Appointment Booking Tool
- Branch Video Meeting Queues
- Solution Cost