Members expect their credit union to value their time. Better Lobby Online Queuing Module helps meet that expectation.
Better Lobby Online Queuing enables branch visitors to reduce their wait time in the branch lobby by placing their name in the branch service queue prior to arriving at the branch. Their position in the queue is finalized once they confirm their arrival.
It’s easy to use - visitors can select a branch to visit online, place their name in the queue, and receive a confirming message by text.
Branch Staff are provided with a clear indication of the visitors that are due to arrive at the branch within a time period selected by the CU (say, 1 hour). By gaining insight into walk-in traffic shortly before it occurs, branch managers can better manage the timing of staff lunch and breaks.
- Better Lobby Overview
- Traditional & Retail Branch Use
- Modules Overview
- Main Service Queue
- Main Service Queue - Benefits
- Main Service Queue - Features
- Staff Availability & Productivity
- Referrals & Cross-sell Tracking
- Wall Display of Main Service Queue
- Kiosk for Self Check-in and Concierge
- Online Queuing of Visits
- Branch Appointments Modules
- Branch Appointment Calendar
- Mobile Appointment Booking Tool
- Branch Video Meeting Queues
- Solution Cost